Secret Penguins HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate Habbo and Club Penguin forum!

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

History of Secretpenguins!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

History of Secretpenguins! Empty
PostSubject: History of Secretpenguins!   History of Secretpenguins! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:32 am

Since its launch day we decided to give you a brief history of secretpenguins from every admins point of view.

iTom's Point of view:

iCent's point of view:
When i joined secretpenguins in march 2008 everyone was really active. I became a trainee moderator within 3 weeks of joining. Later on i was awarded Moderator in april 2008. I stayed like that until june when iTom awarded me with the rank of Admin. In July 2008 the forums went down and no one was active. Flame_king(old admin) nearly deleted this forums. But in December 2008 me,styl,and iTom came back to restore the forums. Later on 7styl3 was demodded for lacking on the forums. Secret Agent 007 came back in January and later awarded the rank of admin. And in february 2009 iTom awarded me with a gold badge. (which means if he ever quitted i would be the owner.) and on March 1st 2009 Secrepenguins is launched and many,many members are still joining. And the forum is active once again.

Secret Agent 007's point of view:
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Please Read The rules
Please Read The rules

Male
Number of posts : 18
Infraction : 0%
Coins : 125
Mod Points :
History of Secretpenguins! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100History of Secretpenguins! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: History of Secretpenguins!   History of Secretpenguins! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:37 am

okay thanks for the history
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguintime.wwooww.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: History of Secretpenguins!   History of Secretpenguins! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:12 am

I'll update mine soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of Secretpenguins!   History of Secretpenguins! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History of Secretpenguins!
Page 1 of 1