Secret Penguins HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate Habbo and Club Penguin forum!

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of the Spy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Legend of the Spy Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of the Spy   The Legend of the Spy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:43 pm

Well I joined 20 days after cent. I became a trainee after 3 weeks ans was that for 5 then i was de-modded as tom needed mor normal members. Then I left just after Cent became an admin. When i come back i noticed it is a new forum. I was a trainee after 9 days then within 3 I was given the opertunity that i had wanted just under a year ago. Global Modship. I felt like crying when Cent asked me. And that is where the proof is on who is the kindest admin. iTom is the second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Spy   The Legend of the Spy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:45 pm

I do my best to make sure everybody has a great time on these forums. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Spy   The Legend of the Spy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:49 pm

You certianly do. But nowic an finish my tale. After an argument Style was fired and i replaced him. I have now fulfilled my dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Spy   The Legend of the Spy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:55 pm

Youve finished both goals in your "Personal Goals" :P try make some new ones to achieve :)
Back to top Go down
James
James

Number of posts : 19
Infraction : 0%
Coins : 400
Mod Points :
The Legend of the Spy Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100The Legend of the Spy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Spy   The Legend of the Spy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:56 pm

Its like going round and round in a circle. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Spy   The Legend of the Spy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Yep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Spy   The Legend of the Spy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:39 pm

uh huh. :cent:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Spy   The Legend of the Spy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of the Spy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secret Penguins HQ :: Main Forum :: The blog! :: Moderator Blogs-
Jump to: