Secret Penguins HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate Habbo and Club Penguin forum!

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
drew618
Captain Rockhopper
Captain Rockhopper
drew618

Male
Number of posts : 69
Personal Goals! : Nothing you should be nosy about.
Infraction : 0%
Coins : 10
Mod Points :
2-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1002-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-20

2-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess... Empty
PostSubject: 2-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess...   2-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:52 pm

Soo....yeah. Pretty much. I spontaneously posted my amazing thread where I accidentally the whole bottle. (The bottle is still accidentally D=) I also got my modship back thanks to Cent becuase I accidentally the whole bottle and he felt sorry for me. =P I'll try to stick around here more, maybe talk someone into an Anime/Manga forum. roll eyes Since that is like what I do. btw, I don't play CeePee anymore. Don't bug me about CeePee topics, that's not where I come in. I am here for the laffs.

I'll try to help out or w/e....Maybe I'll just have me some fun. Coocoo for coco puff We'll see.

-Drew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess...   2-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:19 pm

If you want a anime forum can be added. welcome back drew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess...   2-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:35 pm

Sorry. I removed you due to inactivity. Also I want to say thanks. You helped me a lot wen you were a full mod here and now i'm an admin.
Back to top Go down
drew618
Captain Rockhopper
Captain Rockhopper
drew618

Male
Mod Points :
2-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1002-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: 2-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess...   2-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:00 pm

Secret Agent 007 wrote:
Sorry. I removed you due to inactivity. Also I want to say thanks. You helped me a lot when you were a full mod here and now i'm an admin.

No problem. I was surprised to see that you got so far in such little time when I came back. I see you've taken good care of this place. Nice job.

2-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess... 14640
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess...   2-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:03 pm

lol. Thanks. I was a gloabl mod for one week too then stlye left and I had been here the longest and had the most experience.
Back to top Go down
drew618
Captain Rockhopper
Captain Rockhopper
drew618

Male
Mod Points :

PostSubject: Re: 2-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess...   2-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:26 pm

iCent wrote:
If you want a anime forum can be added. welcome back drew.

Wow, really? Thanks. If you guys want to set it up I'll start it off. Name it "Anime & Manga" but if you want to be a little more creative call it, "The Anime Channel". 2-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess... 14640

I know what I'll be doing with it, so if you guys agree on it, I'm ready to get it set up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess...   2-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2-22-o9 ~ I am like...back, I guess...
Page 1 of 1