Secret Penguins HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate Habbo and Club Penguin forum!

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

14/2/2009 - How far ive come.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

14/2/2009 - How far ive come. Empty
PostSubject: 14/2/2009 - How far ive come.   14/2/2009 - How far ive come. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Since i made a new section for moderator blogs i thought i would write something in here. :)

Is this really me? Admin? Co-owner? It feels like yesterday i joined the forum as a user and stayed that way until july. I thought i didnt stand out in the forum "Moderation team" But now look at me. The 2nd most powerfulest person on the forum.

Ive been here since 20 members. But now its a good community with 103 members. (which will change when traffic comes in when i get a chance to register the forum for more hosting sites.)

The whole point of this thread is that ive changed. I was a trainee moderator. Got demodded. Became a trainee moderator again. Became a official moderator 4 weeks after. Now i realise im a admin. It feels great and all but sometimes you can get a little carried away with power. :P

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! i respect that.

~Cent.
Back to top Go down

14/2/2009 - How far ive come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14/2/2009 - How far ive come.   14/2/2009 - How far ive come. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Yeah. I remember when you were only a trainee and when you were a member and when you were a mod. And your first week of adminship, then i left.
Back to top Go down

14/2/2009 - How far ive come.
Page 1 of 1